Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Music Note Sketch - WSC 18

Second post tonight.  If you're looking for my Pretty Pattern challenge, please scroll down one post.

Hi all.  Two posts tonight after being nailed with a major, major migraine the last week.  In fact, the last couple of weeks have been horrible with my migraines.  I've been down more than up lately.

Here's my take on last week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  I'm a bit behind thanks to the migraine.  However, I finally inked up my Who's That Musical Girl set and combined it with some scrap Stephanie Fizer Easter Daisies Collection with some scrap Stampin Up! retired mauve mist and pale plum card stock. 

After coloring my image, and punching it out with a Marvy Mega Scallop Circle punch, I used my heart and musical note die-namics before sponging pale plum around the edges.  I then popped up the hearts and added some mauve colored prima flowers with bling centers to finish it off.

Here's a close up of the details.


Stamps: MFT Who's That Musical Girl
Card Stock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Pale Plum, Mauve Mist
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Pale Plum, Mauve Mist
Accessories: Die-Namics, Prismacolor Markers, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Prima Flowers, Stampendous Class-A-Peels

1 comment:

  1. just gorgeous Bonnie! i love your coloring & the music note on the heart is so sweet!! so sorry to hear you're fighting the migraine beast again- hope you'll have some relief soon- i know it really takes it out of you- hang in there! {{BIG HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete