Sunday, April 10, 2011

This Little Light Of Mine - Musical Challenge #21



Hello again.  Happy Sunday everyone.  I'm finally getting a chance to upload a card I made for the musical challenge at Splitcoast a couple of weeks ago.  It uses a set I really like from Stampin Up!, mostly because it's a lighthouse.

I started out by stamping the lighthouse from Light Unto My Path in PTI Enchanted Evening ink before cutting down to size the image and distressing it before adding PTI Tea Duo ink to the sides.  With each layer, I used a matching Stampin Up! marker to edge the paper after distressing the layers.  For the background, I used a retired Stampin Up! wheel, Simply Shells, that I had forgotten was in my wheel stash.  I finished the card off with some retired Stampin Up! vintage brads, a couple of Joann's silk flowers stickers and then sponging Stampin Up! artichoke ink around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps: Stampin Up! Light Unto My Path, Simply Shells Wheel
Ink: PTI Enchanted Evening, Stampin Up! Bravo Burgundy, Artichoke
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy, Kraft
Accessories: Dimensionals, Sponge, Joann Flower Stickers, Vintage Brads, Stampin Up! Distressing Tool. Bravo Burgundy Marker, Artichoke Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment