Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stop And Smell The Flowers - Recycle Swap


Hello.  I hope you are having a great Tuesday.  Today I am sharing a card I made for the Forest Friends Recycle Swap.

For my card, I pulled out some Papertrey Ink sets that I thought would be perfect for the swap and for my recycle item - dryer sheets. ;)  I started out by punching some Stampin Up! white and green galore card stock using both the Marvy Giga and Mega Scallop Punches.  Once that was done, I started stamping the skunk, flowers, and saying from PTI's Forest Friends and Forest Friends Sentiments using various memento inks. 

Once all of my stamping was done, I began to assemble my cards; first by cutting the dryer sheets down to size and then layering them onto some white card stock using double sided tape.  Once all of that was done, I added some ribbon, primas and brads to hold the dryer sheets down a little more securely.  Then it was time to assemble the scallop circles.  After layering the stamped white one over the green galore, I then popped them up on dimensionals.

Here's a close up of the stamped area.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.




Stamps: PTI Forest Friends, Forest Friends Sentiments
Ink: Various Memento Inks
Card Stock: Stampin Up! White, Green Galore, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Giga & Mega Scallop Punches, Dimensionals, Dryer Sheets, Primas, Glue Dots, Brads, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment