Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just Sitting By The Lake

Second post for me today.  If you're looking for my Taylored Expressions Sketch challenge, please scroll down one post.

It's been a while since I've participated in a MFT Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch Challenge and today I finally got one done.  I pulled out some Stephanie Fizer Sheltering Tree digital paper and picked my colors from there.  Pulling out my Fred Bear Goes Fishing and Inspired By Spring sets, I stamped them onto MFT white perfect panels twice in memento tuxedo black.  After coloring everything with prismacolor markers (and drawing a rock behind Fred), I cut out one of the Fred Bear images and popped them up on dimensionals and mini pop dots.  After I had cut out my waves using the Catch A Wave die-namic, I sponged Stampin Up! baja breeze ink around the wave edges to give them a little extra texture before pulling out some cloud dies that were already cut out, layered, then popped them up on regular pop dots.

Finally I pulled out some Making Memories white baby brads to add to the corners and then hand drew some birds behind Fred to finish everything off.  Here's a close up of the finished card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great evening.



Stamps: MFT Inspired By Spring, Fred Bear Goes Fishing
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze
Card Stock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Garden Green, Baja Breeze, White
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Die-Namics, Stipple Brush, Mini Pop Dots, Pop Dots, Micro Pop Dots, Dimensionals, Black Marker, Stampin Up! Tempting Turquoise Marker, Always Artichoke Marker, Close To Cocoa Marker, Sponge

1 comment: