Monday, April 18, 2011

Butterflies And Roses - MMTPT142



Hello and happy Monday!  It's time for another Mothermark Teapot Tuesday challenge.  This week our inspiration teapot was a picture of a stained glass rose teapot and our cards are going to Kay in Canada.  I just love the effect of stained glass!!  Once again, fellow tea potter Leigh Grady, came to the rescue creating this wonderful digital image for all of us to use.

Once I had downloaded & printed the image, I pulled out my prismacolor markers and got to work coloring.  For the background of the card, I wanted it to match the main image so I dusted off my Stampin Up! butterfly set and matching punch, stamped the background and created the middle border.  For a little extra effect, I spritzed some lovely lilac marker over the rose panel before adding some Making Memories baby brads and Colorbok metal dots.  Simple, yet sweet at the same time.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great evening.


Stamps: Digital Image From Leigh Grady, Stampin Up Flight Of The Butterfly
Ink: Stampin Up! Glorious Green, Lovely Lilac
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, Glorious Green
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Computer, Printer, Stampin Up! Butterfly Punch, Metal Dots, Making Memories Baby Brads, Color Spritzer Tool, Stampin Up! Lovely Lilac Marker

1 comment: