Monday, March 28, 2011

Teapot House - MMTPT139


Happy Monday!  It's the beginning of a new week.  First and foremost, let me apologize for my card being assembled crookedly.  I'm still dealing with a freakin migraine that doesn't want to go away.  For this week's Teapot Tuesday challenge, we are to make "girly" or feminine cards with ribbon some for a fellow SCSer who lost all of her stamping stuff in a flood. 

With the inspiration photo being pink & white teapots, I pulled out a retired Cornish Heritage Farms Mushroom Lane teapot house I've had for a while.  After stamping it up in memento tuxedo black ink then coloring with prismacolor markers, I lightly stippled some Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the edges before layering.  For the card base itself, I pulled out a retired Stampin Up! wheel that I've had for years, and inked it with pixie pink before rolling diagonally across the card base. 

Once the card was done, I added a MFT jumbo scallop die-namic die cut that was in my stash before popping up my image panel.  Once that was done, I added a couple of primas with bling centers and some ice stickles to the bugs & flowers to finish everything off.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week.



Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms Mushroom Lane Teapot, Stampin Up! Bugs & Blossoms Wheel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Pixie Pink, Lovely Liliac, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Ice Stickles, Primas, Glue Dots, Dimenionals, Brads, Ribbon Bow, MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-Namic, Stampendous Bling Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment