Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sing Praises To God



Hello again.  Today I'm sharing the last of my VSN weekend stamping session cards.  I had found this digital image from DeeDee's Digis and thought it would be great for the Read The Music challenge - using sheet music on a card.

After printing off my digital sheet music and the images, I colored the image with koh-i-noor pencils and a blender marker before lightly stippling Stampin Up! basic black ink around the edges.  Taking a 1/4 inch circle punch, I punched out a "moon" from some scrap paper and added glitter to the edges so it would look like the coyote was howling at the moon from the desert. 

Once I started my layering, I decided to keep everything else in a simple black/white theme, including the primas, brads, and ribbon.  Not bad, huh?

Thanks for stopping by today.  The week is almost over folks.


Stamps: Digital Image From DeeDee's Digis
Card Stock: Black, White, Digital Sheet Music
Ink: Stampin Up! Basic Black
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Prismacolor Blender Marker, Primas, Making Memories Baby Brads, Circle Punch, Glitter, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment