Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mince Pie Oops! March CCC2011


I found this cute free digital image at Birds Cards and just had to use it for this month's cards for the Christmas Card Challenge at Splitcoaststampers

Once I downloaded, and printed the image, I colored it with prismacolor markers before stippling Stampin Up! night of navy ink around the edges for a "night sky".  For the card itself, I pulled out a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed just the front half of the card before beginning my layering and adding some ribbon.  I had wanted to keep things simple not only for mass production, but because the image is just too darn cute!  I definitely wanted Santa's oops to be showcased.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.


Stamps:  Birds Cards Digital Image
Ink: Stampin Up! Night Of Navy
Card Stock: White, Stampin Up! Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Real Red
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Brads, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment