Monday, February 28, 2011

A Soccer Teapot For Bobbie!


I'm on a stamping roll here, maybe not with the posting end of it, but stamping at least.  It feels good to stamp again, even with a freakin headache.  For this week's Teapot Challenge our inspiration teapot is sports related.  Can you believe with the hundreds of stamps I have, there are no sports related ones??  How did that happen??  So I had to hunt for a digital image to use for this week's challenge and found a cute one (ok Bobbie is going to have to deal with cute) at Sliekjestamps; and the best part of it is...all of her images are free!!!  I like free stuff.

So once I downloaded the image and colored it with prismacolor markers, I stippled some Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the edges before layering.  Now after hunting for some sort of embellishments in my stash, I finally found some Jolee's soccer die cuts & stickers from Michael's last year and added the soccer balls/grass to the center divider strip.

For the inside of my card, I found a sheet of vellum sayings I had bought at Michael's last year on clearance, and cut out the saying I felt most appropriate for the challenge.  Once it was layered, more Jolee's stickers were added to the inside to spruce it up as well.  Here's a look at the inside.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join the challenge this week too.



Stamps: Digital Image Sliekestamps
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Card stock: Soccer Designer Paper, White, Stampin Up! Black, Vellum
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Making Memories Baby Brads, Jolee's Soccer Stickers & Die Cuts, Glue Dots, Stipple Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment