Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MMTPT133 And Owls


Hello again.  Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything, however, I've had some more problems with my migraines and then on Monday evening I was in an auto accident.  Needless to say I'm hurting everywhere right now.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it. *wink*

I finally got a few minutes regardless of how I felt, or sore I am, to participate in this week's Mothermark Teapot Challenge.  I've had this really cute digital image from Sliekje Digi Stamps (they're free) and just had to color it up for the challenge. 

After printing it off, and coloring, I pulled out some Imaginisce designer paper and got to work.  After layering my owl, and stippling some Stampin Up! pretty in pink and retired soft sky inks around it, I pulled out a Stampin Up! chocolate chip marker to create a faux sewing border before popping it up on Michael's Recollections pop dots over some Texasjodylynn ribbon.  I then took some silk confetti bridal flowers and lightly sponged pretty in pink ink over them while sponging the edges of the card.  A Michael's bridal confetti silk butterfly with Making Memories white baby brads, and Stampendous Class-A-Peels in the center of  the owl's flowers were the perfect final touches.

This card came together fast and I'm so thankful for that too.  I was hurting quite badly after sitting at my stamp table for a few minutes and was able to go lay down after that for a bit.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope I've been able to provide some inspiration for you with this challenge.


Stamps: Sliekje Digital Stamps Owl
Ink: Stampin Up! Pretty In Pink, Soft Sky
Card Stock: Stampin Up! Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip, White, Close To Cocoa, Imaginisce Designer Paper
Accessories: Stipple Brushes, Prismacolor Markers, Black Ice Stickles, Stampendous Class-A-Peels Stickers, Michael's Silk Bridal Confetti Butterfly, Making Memories White Baby Brads, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Michael's Silk Bridal Confetti Flowers, Sponge, Stampin Up! Chocolate Chip Marker

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Love your card and the adorable owl image from Sliekje.
    Pretty Card!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete