Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Vintage Happy New Year



Last week I received a box full of wonderful blog candy goodies from my friend Sarah.  So far, my favorite from the box is some lace ribbon and Papertrey vintage cream buttons!  Now, I had downloaded an old postcard from Clearly Vintage and thought it would go perfect with the lace and buttons. 

After dry embossing my card, I took some Tim Holtz old paper and antique linen inks then stippled them over the image to age it a bit more.  Once that was done, I stippled Tim Holtz tea stain ink around the edges of the layered image before adding some vintage brads.  After popping the layered panel over the tea stain dyed lace ribbon, I finally added one of the Papertrey Ink buttons with some cream quilting thread through it. 

A wonderful, yet simple vintage-y (yes I made that up) card.  Thanks for stopping by today.


Stamps: Digital Postcard From Clearly Vintage
Ink: Tim Holtz Tea Stain, Old Paper, Antique Linen
Card stock: White, Stampin Up! Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Stipple Brushes, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pop Up Glue Dots, Papertrey Ink Cream Button, Lace Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Quilting Ribbon

2 comments: