Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No Hitting Or Biting


Kids say some of the cutest things.  Some of their quotes are just priceless like the one I'm sharing today.  I found this stamp by Inkadinkadoo at Michael's a year ago and never inked it up until now. 

I started out by stamping the quote in Papertrey's enchanted evening ink onto a die cut piece of Stampin Up! bashful blue card stock.  After that I stippled bashful blue ink around the edges of the die cut panel.  Once my panel was layered, I pulled out some die cut flowers and leaves I had received from a secret sister last year. 



Stamps: Inkadinkadoo, Stampin Up! Splatter Wheel
Ink: Stampin Up! Brilliant Blue, PTI Enchanted Evening
Card stock: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Celery, Designer Paper
Accessories: Stipple Brush, Bling, Stampin Up! Top Note Die, Stampin Up! Flowers & Leaves Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment