Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fairy On Cloud Nine



Happy Sunday everyone!!  I have another digital image from Digital Two For Tuesday to share with you today.  I really love this fairy image because it's so whimsical, yet can be used in both bold and soft colors. 

Once my image was downloaded and printed out, I colored it with Prismacolor watercolor pencils and a blender marker.  After my image was layered, I stippled Stampin Up! bashful blue ink around the edges to help fill in the sky.  After my layered image was added to the card, I added some diamond ice stickles to the wings, gold ice stickles to the crown and one necklace, and then white pearl stickers for the other necklace.  The mirror is highlighted with Ranger Glossy Accents and a MFT flower Die-Namic was added to the bottom right corner.  I also used a retired Stampin Up! background stamp on the main card in bashful blue ink before stippling around the edges of the card as well.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!


Stamps: Digital Two For Tuesday Fairy, Stampin Up! French Script (retired)
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Card stock: White, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Pretty In Pink
Accessories: Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, Blender Marker, MFT Paper Flower Die-Namic, Ice Stickles, Pearl Stickers, Stipple Brush, Ranger Glossy Accents, Brads

1 comment:

  1. Another one of my favorite images. Thank you for posting this amazing card.

    ReplyDelete