Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Missing Sable



Unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card for a friend who had to put her 11 year old cat to sleep thanks to cancer.  I wanted to try a different color combo for a sympathy card, so I decided on pinks and purples for the majority of the card.  I used the flowers from Papertrey Ink's Spiral Bouquet to create the background for the layers as well as the main flowers. 

After stamping my flowers, I pulled my saying from Papertrey's With Sympathy and With Sympathy Loss Of Pet to complete my card.


Stamps: PTI With Sympathy, With Sympathy Loss Of Pet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Regal Rose, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: White, Stampin Up! Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Prima, Pearl Sticker, Sponge, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment