Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jolinne, Flowers And Butterflies



Hello and thanks for stopping by today.  I'm still dealing with my migraines so I'm just assembling some cards I had stamped out and colored on my headache free days during the summer.  Today, I'm sharing one of my favorite Jolinne stamp sets called My Garden Jolinne.  I decided to keep this as simple as I could since I love adding dimension to my cards. 

I started by stamping her on MFT white Perfect Panels in memento tuxedo black ink and colored her with prismacolor markers.  Once I had her colored and one of the flower pots cut out from the scrap paper it was stamped on, I stippled Stampin Up! soft sky and bashful blue ink around her to fill in the white spots before layering and adding Making Memories baby brads.  After adding a stippled MFT Jumbo Ric Rac Die-namic strip, I popped up the main image before popping up the cut out flower pot.  The butterfly is actually part of a butterfly ribbon I found at Walmart last spring.  So totally cool!!  The entire ribbon was just these big butterflies so they're easy to separate and add to any project.

That's all I have to share today.  Thanks again for stopping by.


Stamps: MFT My Favorite Garden Jolinne, Stampin Up! Watercolored Flowers Wheel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Lovely Lilac, Bashful Blue, Soft Sky, Lavender Lace
Cardstock: MFT White Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Butterfly Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stipple Brush, Pop Up Glue Dots, Gem Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment