Monday, November 22, 2010

An Elegant Musical Bella



Hi there.  Happy Monday everyone.  Can you believe Thanksgiving is only a few days away?  This year is just flying by. 

Today I have a Stamping Bella stamp to share with you called Musicabella.  I've actually had this image stamped and colored for awhile, but just haven't done anything with it until now.  She's stamped on white cardstock and colored with Prismacolor Pencils and a blender marker with Stampin Up! real red ink stippled around the edges.  Using one of MFT's Jumbo Ric Rac Die-namics, I die cut two scraps of Stampin Up! cardstock, then rolled a Rollergraph musical score over them in Stampin Up! real red ink.  I found the musical brads in my stash and I have no idea where I got them since they've been in the stash for who knows how long.  They may possibly be from Oriental Trading Company.  The flowers are actually Michael's white bridal flower confetti colored with a Prismacolor marker.


Stamps: Stamping Bella Musicabella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Real Red
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Real Red, Black, White, My Minds Eye Designer Paper
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils & Markers, Musical Brads, Making Memories Baby Brads, Michael's White Confetti Flowers, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Stipple Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment