Friday, November 5, 2010

Digital Family


Did you know when using digital images, size is not a problem? Sounds weird doesn't it? LOL Ok, let me explain.

I'm starting on some of my Christmas presents, especially for my brother and sister-in-law since I have to mail them.  So since they had not seen my family in a couple of years, I thought sending an album with pictures would be a great idea as well as a cute table decoration. Both my brother and sister-in-law are computer programmer's, so the robot theme fits their family perfectly, especially since both of their kids are taking after mom and dad.

I started off by printing all of MFT's digital robots onto white cardstock in different sizes, and then also downloaded and printed off some Stephanie Fizer robot digital paper.  After coloring all of them, and cutting out the smaller ones, I layered the larger images onto Stampin Up! pretty in pink, razzleberry cardstock and designer paper.  I then lightly stippled bashful blue ink around the images to fill in all of the white areas and held everything together with Stampin Up! pretty in pink brads before putting everything into a frame I picked up at Wal-mart.

Next, I took the Stephanie Fizer robot digital paper and covered a Stampin Up! chipboard mini brag book (inside and out), and the holder, that I had in my stash.  Once that was done, I inked the edges with Stampin Up! basic grey dye ink using a stipple brush allowing the brush to "hang over" and stipple the side where the images would be.  Once that was done, I added my cut out images and pictures to the inside.


A quick and simple ensemble that I'm sure my brother and his wife will enjoy.  Of course, I'll probably add something else to the mix as well.

Thanks for visiting today.













No comments:

Post a Comment