Sunday, October 10, 2010

Jolinne And Her Teddy Bear



If you're looking for my sketch post, please scroll down.

Isn't this little Jolinne cute?  It's MFT's Friends Forever Jolinne.  She's hugging a cat, but I cut the tail off and turned it into a teddy bear.

I started making this card for a Wednesday Stamp Club challenge from a couple of weeks ago, but it got sidelined thanks to my migraines.  I finally got a chance to finish it yesterday.

Jolinne is stamped in memento tuxedo black on MFT's white Perfect Panels and colored with prismacolor markers then cut out before layering it on MFT's Sheltering Tree Collection digital designer paper.  Using MFT's Die-Namics and a Sizzix fence die with some scrap paper, I made the sun, clouds, and the fence.


Stamps: MFT Friends Forever Jolinne
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: MFT Sheltering Tree Collection Digital Designer Paper, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Summer Sun, White, Close To Cocoa
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Flower Stickers, Grass Die Cut, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, SO glad to see you are able to stamp no and then. This is a CUTIE!!!!

    You done GOOD GF!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete