Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fred The Flying Ace


Welcome!!  I totally love this image from My Favorite Things!

This week's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge is all about the boy's.  I pulled out my favorite Fred Bear image to match it up with some Gartner designer paper I had found at Michaels a few months ago.

Fred is stamped in memento tuxedo black on MFT's white perfect panels and then colored with prismacolor markers.  After layering and adding some vintage brads, I lightly stippled Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel dye ink to "age" Fred a bit and the card itself. 

Isn't he cute?  Thanks for stopping by.


 
Stamps: MFT Fred Bear In Flight
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Bravo Burgundy, Gartner Designer Paper, MFT White Perfect Panels
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brush, MFT Scallop Die-namic, Doodlebug Design Flowers, Glue Dots, Vintage Brads, Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment