Friday, October 15, 2010

A Bloomin Pink Day



Happy Friday!!  We made it to the end of the week.  For me, I'm thankful I made it even with the migraines I'm still dealing with.  Ugh!

I stamped and colored this little cutie pie on one of my "good days" when the headaches weren't so bad.  This Pure Innocence stamp is from My Favorite Things and is called Bloomin Good Day. 

I had found some loose designer paper in my stash, so I used my paper as inspiration for my coloring.  Deciding to just keep everything simple, I stamped her in memento tuxedo black on MFT's Perfect Panels and colored with prismacolor markers before layering.  The only embellies used are some prima flowers from my stash, MFT baby brads and some gem stickers for the flower centers.

Simple, yet totally cute.


Stamps: MFT Bloomin Good Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Mauve Mist, Chocolate Chip, Designer Paper, MFT Perfect Panels
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Baby Brads, Primas, Glue Dots, Gem Stickers

2 comments:

  1. Totally cute is right!!! :)

    LOVE her....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she is so cute. I love how your paper goes just right with the image. So cute.

    ReplyDelete