Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunflower Friend

Second post today. If you're looking for my MFT sketch challenge, please scroll down.



Sunflowers....don't they just make you smile? They make me smile. For some reason, sunflowers just remind me of sunshine and after the last few days of rain some sun is just what I needed.



This stamp is from Blackberries, Sunflowers & Bees set at Mark's Finest Papers. I stamped it in memento tuxedo black and colored with prismacolor markers before layering, then popped up the bees on mini pop dots before adding vintage brads. For a little extra something, I added a velvet ribbon knotted on the side with a "mini" sunflower made with primas on the bottom corner.




Stamps: Blackberries, Sunflowers & Bees
Ink: Stampin Up! Summer Sun, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: White, Stampin Up! Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Brads, Prismacolor Markers, Primas, Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment