Thursday, March 25, 2010

Watercolored Sympathy



I had the need for a sympathy card this last week and had an Inkadinkadoo stamp for a while that really needed to see some ink. So I stamped this in memento tuxedo black on plain white Georgia Pacific white cardstock and then decided to pull out my Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils and a blender marker.

Let's just say I am impressed! I am in love with the way this image turned out. Stampin Up! going grey is lightly stippled around the outside edges of the image as well as the card itself. The saying is an old retired Stampin Up! set who's name escapes me right now.

It's amazing how clean and simple can be so pretty sometimes.



Stamps: Inkadinkadoo, Stampin Up!
Cardstock: Going Grey, Real Red, Basic Grey, White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Going Grey, Basic Grey
Accessories: Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, Prismacolor Blender Marker, Stipple Brush, Brads

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, Bonnie. I know it will bring comfort to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete