Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Little Bit Of Shamrock Pure Innocence


Hello again. I had so much fun with these Pure Innocence kids, I just had to make another one.

This little girl is 4 Leaf Clover Pure Innocence and she is another cutie pie. I stamped her on MFT Perfect Panels in memento tuxedo black and colored her with prismacolor markers twice leaving one aside to cut out and pop up on dimensionals later.

Since I was going with a St. Patty's Day theme, I decided to pull out some Imaginesce paper and use the back side with the clouds only on it, matched up my ribbon and cardstock before pulling out a gem sticker shamrock I had found at Michaels for a $1. After adding some green brads, primas and shamrock gem stickers, my cutie pie is finished.

So what do you think? Aren't these Pure Innocence kids just too cute?


Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence 4-Leaf Clover
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Soft Sky
Cardstock: MFT Perfect Panels, Imaginesce, Stampin Up! Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise,
Accessories: Dimensionals, Prismacolor Markers, Ribbon, Primas, Glue Dots, Brads, Gem Stickers, Stipple Brush

1 comment: