Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jolinne And Her Bear, Jolinne Sings Too


Isn't this little girl precious? She's one of the new Jolinne releases this month called Jolinne - Best Friends Always.

When I first stamped this image, I thought it was a little dog she was holding, but then realized it was a baby bear. Still so cute, and still so precious.

Stamped in memento tuxedo black and colored with Prismacolor markers, the grass is stamped in PTI avocado ink around the rock she's sitting on. Sage shadow chalk is rubbed around the base of the rock before lightly stippling bashful blue ink for the sky and then mauve mist/sage shadow around the outside edges before distressing and layering.


Since I wanted to keep a softer feel to the card, embellies were kept to a minimum with only a mauve organdy ribbon and a K&Co chipboard butterfly with gem stickers for the body.

Normally I don't decorate the insides of my cards, but with this release, the images have been so cute, I've found myself doing that, so here's a look at the inside of this card.


My second card showcases Heart Sings Jolinne and she is just as adorable as the first set.

I stamped her on MFT Perfect Panels in Memento Tuxedo Black ink twice and colored with Prismacolor markers setting one image aside for cutting out and popping up later. Once I was done coloring, I then lightly stippled Stampin Up! regal rose ink around the sides of the card and image before layering then adding MFT Chocolate Kiss Baby Braddies to the corners. Once I had her popped up, I had decided to add some Skinny Spring Nest Ribbon, so I just slid it underneath my Jolinne, then dug through my Valentine stickers to find a cute heart one to add to the bottom corner, then highlighted her eyes with a Copic Spica pen.

Doesn't that Heidi Grace designer paper just totally match the musical notes? It totally reminds me of the stanzas at the end of a line of music.



Stamps: MFT Jolinne Best Friends Always, Heart Sings Jolinne
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Mauve Mist, Sage Shadow, MFT Perfect Panels, K&Co Wild Roses DP, MFT Bubblegum, Heidi Grace Designer Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sage Shadow, Mauve Mist, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Sage Shadow Chalk, Gem Stickers, K&Co Chipboard Butterflies, MFT Spring Baby Braddies, Sponges, Stipple Brushes, Mauve Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, MFT Chocolate Kiss Baby Braddies, MFT Skinny Spring Ribbon Nest, Stampin Up! Regal Rose Marker, Heart Sticker, Sponge

7 comments:

  1. A-DOR-able, Bonnie! I love your color scheme on the first one and the second one is pink sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such awesome colors & perfect papers! your sponging is always so wonderful- i just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY BONNIE!!!!! I just realised I had missed a day of peeks!!! YIKES!!!!

    ReplyDelete