Wednesday, March 31, 2010

John 3:16


Hello again. I made this card for the Our Daily Bread Easter challenge over on Splitcoast. I love this passage in the bible because it speaks so much about God's love to me and to anyone who believes in Him and His Son.

For my card I wanted to keep it clean and simple and have the image and passage speak for themselves. The nail cross is stamped in Stampin Up! creamy caramel ink and the John 3:16 passage is stamped in memento java ink with the background in creamy caramel and chocolate chip inks.

I'm a who so ever (John 3:16 NIV). Are you? If not, make today the day you believe.


Stamps: Our Daily Bread Designs He Is Risen
Ink: Memento Java, Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: MFT Perfect Panels, Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scallop Nesties, Primas, Glue Dots, Gold Pearl Sticker, Gold Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stipple Brush

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Bonnie! Love how you over stamped the cross with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, and I love the added gold bow. Just lovely! Thanks for joining us in the ODBD challenge! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, this is such a great card!!! I love the way you've used this fabulous stamp set. Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us in the Shinging the Light Challenge. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this creation it`s so vintage and so true!!
    Bonnie this creation is gorgeous and you reached your goal...it speaks for itself!!Lovely!!
    Blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully stamped!! What a gorgeous card, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME card!!! The sponging is cool!

    ReplyDelete