Monday, March 1, 2010

It's A Pure Innoncence Kind Of Day!


If you love the Pure Innocence stamps, well then you won't be disappointed in this months release! MFT will be releasing FIVE Pure Innocence stamps this month, and I'll be showing you three of them today.


The first one is called Happy Mail, and for some reason she reminds me so much of Charlie Brown standing by his mailbox waiting for that elusive valentine from the little red-headed girl. However, I didn't color her up that way. Instead I went with some Basic Gray urban prairie designer paper for my background and then designed my card around that.


My PI girl is stamped on MFT white perfect panels twice and then colored with prismacolor markers; placing one image aside for cutting out later. After lightly stippling bashful blue ink around the edges and layering, I added my additional image popped up on dimensionals before placing the whole panel on the card. Then I threaded some bakery blend lace ribbon underneath and tied it into a bow before adding some primas and dew drops to finish it off.



For my second sample, I stamped my boy and his doggie on white MFT perfect panels in memento tuxedo black and colored with prismacolor markers before stippling bashful blue ink around them. Taking the grass stamp from Hanging With My Peeps, I stamped the grass in PTI ripe avocado before lightly sponging old olive around the edges.

Since I've finally taken my Janome sewing machine out of the box from last summer, but still haven't used it yet, I took a black marker and made some faux sewing doodles along the edges of the image panels and then again along the sides of the card to match it up before adding some clear MFT chocolate kiss glittered garnishes.


This third Pure Innocence girl is my 12 year old DD perfectly - always with her MP3 player plugged into her ears. If I want to say anything to my DD, I have to pull those earplugs out to get her attention.

I found this really cool Cloud 9 Cinnamon Stick paper that reminded me of record albums growing up. I had a ultrasound tech of mine explain to her 9 year old son record albums as "really big CD's". I kind of let the paper decide the color scheme with this card, and I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

Stamped in memento tuxedo black on MFT perfect panels and colored with prismacolor markers, really rust ink is sponged around the edges of the image, card and embossed allegro panel.

I hope you enjoyed my Pure Innocence samples today and you've gained a little bit of inspiration. I've had a blast making them.


Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Happy Mail, Boy & His Dog, Tweeny Teen Rock On
Cardstock: White, MFT Perfect Panels, Buckaroo Blue, So Saffron, Basic Gray Urban Prairie, Cloud 9 Cinnamon Stick, Really Rust, Pink, Rose Red, Old Olive
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Buckaroo Blue, Really Rust
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Making Memories Baby Brads, Primas, Glue Dots, Gem Stickers, Sponges, Cuttlebug Allegro Embossing Folder, Big Shot, MFT Chick Flick BB's, MFT Chocolate Kiss Glitter Adornments, Black Marker, MFT Bakery Blend Lace Ribbon, Dimensionals, Pop Dots, Dew Drops,

10 comments:

  1. All three are just adorable, Bonnie! LOVE how you tied that lace in a knot on the first one--girl you're on fire with cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are just GORGEOUS Bonnie! You are definitely rockin' as the guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! All three "ROCK" Bonnie! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Bonnie! All three are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. non-stop cute fest! LOVE them all! awesome cards- they are each so wonderful - thanks for amazing eye candy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!!!

    Oh That Tweeny Teen is MINE MINE MINE!!!!

    You have totally been ON FIRE FRIEND!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with these adorable stamps Bonnie!! LOVE the simplicity of that little boy card - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Your PI card is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete