Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mardi Gras Horse


I'm a bit late posting my teapot challenge thanks to getting sick from the bug I nursed my hubby through last weekend. The phrase, share and share alike should not include "sickie bugs".

For this week's challenge, I dug out a stamp I've had in my stash for about 6years or so and makes a great party image. I love this carousel horse from Graphicstamp.

I started out by stamping it in memento tuxedo black and coloring with prismacolor markers before sponging Stampin Up! green galore around the sides and layering. Then I pulled out, and dusted off, Papertrey Ink's Damask Designs to make the background before popping up my carousel horse over some Michael's $1 ribbon.

Cute and simple and only took around 20minutes to make.


Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, Grapicstamp
Cardstock: White, Stampin Up! Pink Passion, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Green Galore, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Dimensionals, Prismas, Glue Dots, Brads, Sponges, Gem Stickers, MFT Gem Adornments, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment