Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas In September - A Tad Late #1


Hello. I'm playing catch up with the Christmas card challenge over at Splitcoast. Over the next few days, I'll be showing you some more of the cards I'll be sending out at Christmas this year.


This is another digital image I've found and am totally in love with. This one is from Pink Cat Studio. Once the image was downloaded and re-sized, the fairy was colored with prismacolor markers with Stampin Up! bashful blue ink lightly stippled around the edges. For some added texture, I dry embossed the card and brilliant blue layers with my snowflake cuttlebug dry embossing folder in my sizzix machine (yes the old red machine). I then pulled out some snowflake brads that have been in my stash for years and some platinum ice stickles to highlight the fairy's dress, wand and hair.



Here's a close up of the fairy.


Stamps: Pink Cat Studio digital
Cardstock: White, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue
Ink: Stampin Up! Bashful Blue
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Snowflake Brads, Ice Stickles, Stipple Brush, Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, Sizzix

No comments:

Post a Comment