Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Too Cute Trick & Treat Crew





Hello everyone. Did you know that My Favorite Things has gone digital??? So cool if you ask me. One of the first new digital stamp images released is The Boo Crew. This cute Halloween digital image can be resized for any project you happen to be working on. I just happened to be working on a 6x6 square card.

Once my image was printed out, I colored the image with prismacolor markers before layering with Stampin Up! cardstock and Karen Foster designer paper. To add a little bit more dimension to the bottom of the card, I punched out a grey cat from some scrap cardstock, sponged around the edges and drew a face on the cat before adding with glue dots. The saying was stamped with memento tuxedo black ink on white cardstock, layered, and popped up on dimensionals.

To the layer corners I added silver bat brads and one moon brad from Making Memories. Once I finished with the outside of the card it was time to start on the inside.

Using a Martha Stewart embossing punch, I punched three pumpkins and one black cat before stamping the fence. Once I was done sponging around the edges of the pumpkins and cat, I added them to the inside of the card with glue dots to finish everything off.


Stamps: MFT Digital Stamp The Boo Crew, Too Cute To Spook
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Basic Gray, Glorious Green
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Black, Glorious Green, White, Karen Foster Designer Paper
Accessories: Martha Stewart Punches, Fiskars Cat Punch, Sponges, Prismacolor Markers, Making Memories Brads, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute card Bonnie! I think I heard somewhere MFT went digital -- very cool. You're doing a great job with their images!! :)

    ReplyDelete