Thursday, September 10, 2009

Still Waters Church


Wow!! Can't believe how long it's been since my last post. Life sure has been interrupting my stamping and posting.

Found this Thomas Kincade card in my computer archives that hadn't been posted yet. In fact, I found a lot of Kincade cards that I'll be posting over the next week or so.

This image is called Streams of Living Water and was stamped in Pallet Noir then colored with Prismacolor pencils with a blender pencil. I really love the softer tone the pencils give the image, yet, totally bring out the details of Thomas Kincade's painting as well. Off to the left of the stream are two deer coming to drink and they just add to the peacefulness of the whole image. Sections of the stream are highlighted with diamond ice stickles to look like the water is going over rocks, or the sun is reflecting off the water.

Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms Streams Of Living Water
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Brilliant Blue, Handsome Hunter, Black, White
Ink: Pallet Noir
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils & Blender Pencils, Brads, Diamond Ice Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment