Saturday, July 4, 2009

Trifold Kincade



Every once in a while, you get an idea that just will not go away until you finish it. This was me with Thomas Kincade's Friendship Cottage from Cornish Heritage Farms. I had created it as a possible backup entry for their Summer Design Coloring Challenge, yet did not enter it.

I first stamped in memento tuxedo black and then colored with Koh-i-noor pencils and a prismacolor blender marker. Afterwards I stippled Stampin Up! brilliant blue dye ink around the image before adding vintage brads and layering onto brilliant blue, kraft and bravo burgundy cardstock.

I then made my trifold card and stamped Cornish Heritage Farms retired Lattice backgrounder in Stampin Up's garden green dye ink on the outside to match the lattice work on the bridge leading to the cottage.

On the front inside panel, I added some velcro to hold my card closed and stamped the flowers from a former Stamp Of The Month, Freesia and then colored it with pencils and a blender marker as well. The detailed images are below.





The final inside panels hold the saying from Mona Lisa Motivational Centers "Make Each Day Your Masterpiece".









So what's your masterpiece going to be? What will your day hold for you?
Stamps: Thomas Kincade Friendship Cottage, Mona Lisa Momements, Freesia
Cardstock: Stampin Up Garden Green, Bravo Burgundy, White, Kraft, Brilliant Blue
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Koh-I-Noor pencils, Prismacolor Blender Marker, Brads, Stipple Brush

1 comment:

  1. Holy Smokes, Bonnie!! This is absolutely gorgeous. You have mastered the art of coloring these TK images. What a fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete