Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Time To Color 03








Have you ever been a week late and a dollar short? Well, I'm there again. I finally got my My Time To Color challenge completed, photographed and uploaded. Two of the three have been done for a few days now. It's been number three that's been holding up progress. Smileys So now that I've finally gotten myself moving here, let me explain a bit about what I did for my entry.


I decided to use my new Weiman Wranglers digi images, and are they ever fun to work with, not to mention the proceeds go to a great cause. I colored my Wranglers with Prismacolor markers and stippled Stampin Up! old olive ink around them before layering on a die cut top note I received from a secret sister a couple of rounds ago. Taking my PTI Wishing You set, I took the littlest tulips and tried my best to make a large rock-n-rolled mushroom, but I'm not sure if it looks like that. PTI Damask Designs is stamped for the backgrounds on the card and mustard layers. The sayings are popped up on dimensionals and All Night Media pop dots.

Close up of the individual cards are below.

Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, Wishing You, Weiman Wranglers Digi Imag
Accessories: Dimensionals, All Night Media Pop Dots, Ribbon, Stipple Brushes, Prismacolor Markers, Stampin Up! Top Note Die
Ink: Stampin Up! Old Olive, More Mustard, Soft Sky
Cardstock: Stampin Up! Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, White




1 comment: