Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kim!!


This weekend My Favorite Things is celebrating it's 3rd birthday. Also celebrating a birthday on Sunday, is the owner Kim!! She's ___ young!!Smileys

I made this birthday card to send her "fashionably late". My local post office decided to allow it's carriers to start early the last couple of working days since we were dealing with triple digit heat so I've missed getting it to the carrier. It'll be out in Monday's mail though.

I stamped my Flopsy in memento black on MFT's perfect panels and colored him with prismacolor markers before stippling Stampin Up! soft sky around him. The background paper is from MFT's chocolate kiss paper pack (you've gotta get it!) and the big prima I found on clearance from Michaels a couple of weeks ago.

Now to celebrate MFT's birthday, the store is having a big birthday bash! Check out Kim's blog for all the deets!

Stamps: MFT Birthday Flopsy
Cardstock: Stampin Up Pretty In Pink, MFT Chocolate Kiss DP, MFT Perfect Panels
Accessories: Primas, Silver Gem Stickers, Prismacolor Markers, Stipple Brushes
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Soft Sky

1 comment: