Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christmas In July Part II




Sleigh bells ring, Are you listening?

In the lane, snow is glistening.

It's a beautiful sight, We're happy tonight,

Walkin in a winter wonderland.

I love the Charles Schultz Peanuts characters and decided they would be part of my Christmas cards again this year. I colored these images while my husband was in the hospital in May as well, but once again, took forever to put them together. The images are stamped in black and colored with Stampin Up! and Close To My Heart markers. I have faux brad stickers from Joanns around the edges. Stampin Up! bashful blue is stippled for the sky with real red sponged around the edges.


I hope you have found some inspiration for your Christmas cards here today.

Stamps: Stampendous, PTI Holiday Wishes, Rollergraph Wheel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up! Bashful Blue, Glorious Green, Real Red, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: White, Glorious Green, Real Red
Accessories: Ribbon, Faux Brad Stickers, Markers, Stipple Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment