Sunday, May 10, 2009

Raspberry Suite Week 5


This week's Raspberry Suite color challenge was an easy one: pink, gray and white. Dawn had taken a picture while in Hawaii and wanted to see how we would incorporate it into our stamping. Easy peasy!

I chose to pull out her Scattered Showers set and use the keep it simple stamper method since I'm still dealing with my 3month migraine. The less work I have to do, the less my head is going to hurt. :)

I started by stamping the umbrella in Stampin Up! pixie pink twice and set one aside to cut out later to pop up on a dimensional. The umbrella handle & saying were stamped in basic gray with Stampin Up! felt fusion flowers added in the lower corner with Stampendous Class-A-Peel stickers. After stippling some pretty in pink ink around the edges and layering, my card was completely done; 15-20min tops even on migraine meds.

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Scattered Showers

Ink: Stampin Up! Pixie Pink, Pretty In Pink, Basic Gray

Accessories: Stipple Brush, SU Felt Fusion, Stampendous Class-A-Peel Stickers, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment