Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Better Late Than Never



I made this candle gift box for mytime's (Lauren) timeless template challenge that was posted on her blog a week ago. However, due to a death in my husband's family I didn't get a chance to do the challenge until this weekend or post it until now.
I decided to use the For Keepsake template since I was going to be putting a small candle & nail file set in there and used Papertrey Ink's Flower Garden set to decorate the outside. After assembling the template, I stamped the images on vanilla card stock in memento tuxedo black ink and then colored them with prismacolor markers, cut out and adhered to the gift box with glue dots. The leaves were stamped with memento pear tart ink on vanilla scrap card stock then cut out and adhered to the box with mini glue dots.
Below I have included a pic of the entire ensemble with everything pulled out.


Stamps: Papertrey Ink Flower Garden
Card Stock: Stampin Up! Creamy Caramel, Vanilla
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Tart
Accessories: Prismacolor Markers, Glue Dots, Ice Stickles, Candle, Nail File Set

No comments:

Post a Comment