Friday, March 6, 2009

Easter Painting MFT Style

Anyone remember that old show "Love American Style"? Geez that dates me! Well how about an Easter Painting MFT Style? This is my entry into My Favorite Things MFT Idol contest audition. The winner gets a $200 shopping spree at MFT. Can we say YIPPEE!! Just like the TV show American Idol someone gets booted off the contest every week after the auditions until a winner is decided by the DT judges.












I was at Beverly Fabrics over a week ago and found these cute canvas ATC thingy-s and wondered how they would looked stamped up like a painting. Not too bad although it does take longer for the ink to dry. I stamped the egg, chicks & saying in memento tuxedo black then colored with prismacolor markers. Stippled bashful blue & glorious green for the sky & grass. Stamped two more chicks, colored and popped them up on the "painting" with some mini pop dots I also found at Beverly Fabrics, added a gingham bow, primas, pearl gem sticker and easel to finish it off. It's a cute gift for only $4.





Side view for details.







Good luck to all of the participants.

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie - this is so cute!! I love the little easel too - Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! That little easel is the cutest thing, too! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little chicks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete